Improve project outcomes with multi-disciplinary BIM software
A$3,580 /year (Excludes GST)
HP Mars Home Planet Rendering Challenge (video: 1.02 min.)
Efficiently and accurately capture design intent in 3D
Use Revit® software to produce consistent, co-ordinated and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
● Automatically update floor plans, levels, sections and 3D views.
● Use 3D visualisations to see a building before it’s built.
Collaborate and co-ordinate across multi-disciplinary teams
● Revit includes tools for architectural design, MEP and structural design, detailing and engineering and construction professionals.
● Contributors across all disciplines use worksharing to share and save work to the same project.
Use Revit to analyse, simulate and connect in the cloud to improve designs
● Extend Revit functionality with interoperable software and services from Autodesk.
● Customise and expand workflows with discipline-specific or regional solutions that are custom-built by third-party partners.
● Connect project teams and data on the BIM 360 platform.