CAD software to design anything – now with time-saving specialised toolsets, web and mobile apps
Included with special toolset -AD Commercial
A$2805/year (Excludes GST)
What's new in AutoCAD 2020 (2.40 min.)
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
● Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces and mesh objects
● Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders and tables
● Customise with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialised toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design and more.
● Automate floor plans, sections and levels
● Draw piping, ducting and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
● Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists and tables
● Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
Work anywhere with included mobile and web apps
AutoCAD mobile app
View, edit, annotate and create drawings in the field and on the go from a mobile device.
AutoCAD web app
With no installation required, simply log in to view, edit, annotate and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.